Course bookings are subject to availability on the course. MIDAS Group reserve the right to decline any booking. In order to book a course, you must be at least 18 years old and you must be legally capable of entering into a binding contract.
2. Bookings & Payments
Bookings are made by contacting us via the website, phone or email. Once we have processed your booking, we will send you a confirmation email with further details of the course, and an invoice/ receipt, if relevant.
Unless otherwise arranged, courses must be booked, and invoices paid prior to course commencement.
Payment can be made by EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer), cheque, cash, or PayPal.
- Only FULL payment secures a place on an on-line only course.
- For other courses, MIDAS Group may arrange your course booking and payment at our discretion.
- Payment options include direct debit and instalment payment plans and we can vary per person, to suit your needs. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
MIDAS Group take all necessary steps to ensure that any information provided by you for the purposes of payment is kept secure.
MIDAS Group reserve the right to refuse admission to a course if payment has not been received prior to the course start date. Certification will be withheld until all money has been received.
If any information that you have given to us proves to be incorrect, which has resulted in our not charging you the correct fee for the booked course(s), we reserve the right to adjust the fee so that it is the correct fee for your circumstances.
Please ensure that your chosen course and dates are correct before confirming payment. MIDAS Group is not responsible for mistakes made by a customer during booking.
Refunds of course fees for the withdrawal from a course by a customer are as follows:
- Full refund if MIDAS Group receive notification of cancellation 7 days or more, prior to course commencement.
- If you fail to attend the course on which you are booked and have not given notice to MIDAS Group three days or more prior to course commencement, then the course fee will remain payable in full and no transfer will be allowed.
- No refund will be made to customers who fail to complete the course. Participants who obtain TESG funding will be liable for payment of full fees in the event of non-completion of the course.
- We may waive or reduce the course fee for withdrawal under certain circumstances at our discretion.
- All cancellation requests must be made in writing to our contact email address: email@example.com
- Refunds can only be made in the original tender of purchase.
4. Cancellation & Rescheduling
By MIDAS Group
Under certain, exceptional, circumstances, MIDAS Group may need to alter the course schedule or cancel a course.
Rescheduling: It may become necessary for MIDAS Group to make alterations to the dates of a course compared to the advertised programme. Participants will be notified by email if this occurs. Participants will be advised of the next starting dates for the same course and offered a place on this course. If this does not suit, a full refund / credit will be offered to any participant affected.
Cancellation: It may become necessary for MIDAS Group to cancel a course at any time. Participants will be notified by email if this occurs. Fees/credit will be refunded in full in the original tender of purchase.
By an Organisation
Where the organisation needs to reschedule or cancel in-house Training & Development, they should inform MIDAS Group as soon as possible but at least a week prior to course commencement.
5. Course Transfers or Substitution
A customer may transfer their registration to another person within the same course up to 7 days prior to the original course commencement date. Only one transfer by any customer can be made.
A customer may substitute to another course prior to the commencement of the course.
You must notify us of any request for course transfer/substitution by phone/email. An administration fee may be applicable at the discretion of MIDAS Group.
Once a customer has transferred or a customer has been substituted, no refunds can be made if they then cancel their participation.
6. Intellectual Property Rights
You acknowledge that all intellectual property rights in any training materials or documentation supplied to you remain with MIDAS Group.
You agree not to copy or reuse or otherwise make available the training materials or documentation without prior written consent from MIDAS Group, except where incidental or necessary for the purposes of completing the relevant course.